Friday, February 20, 2009

Welcome to 2009

Happy New Year!! :)

ok a wee bit delayed but anyhoo... The River is I suppose a suitable song to descirbe what's going on with me. I've been quite overwhelmed with everything since coming back from coop. Even the doctor descirbed me as having 'post placement symptoms'- something he's working on getting recognised!

Couldn't sleep til after 4 last night. Got up made toast, cleaned the bathroom and a little bit of kitchen, hand washed a few bits. Skipped classes today. Taking a new stressfree attitude to college. Being too serious and beating myself up for not being the perfect student hasn't got me far before, it has resulted in an F and D2 so F that! On Munchkins advice I'm to go have a pint in the college bar. :)

I would like to encourage a fuck it attitude to college.

No comments: